Synopsis: Farmers Value Term (FVT) is a new Term Life insurance product offered from Farmers Life, replacing the Farmers Level Term 2000.
Background: Farmers Value Term (FVT) products provide much-needed coverage for your customers’ growing families at a manageable cost. The death benefit can be used toward a mortgage balance, a child’s education or to provide income for other family needs in case of a premature death.
The Farmers Value Term shares the following popular Level Term 2000 product features:
- Competitive premium rates
- A majority of the rates are lower than Level Term 2000.
- The $2 million Jumbo Term isn’t just for the 20-year term any more. There are now five rate bands for all Farmers Value Term products: The 10-, 20- and 30-year term.
- Band 1 Face Amounts of $150,000 - $249,999
- Band 2 Face Amounts of $250,000 - $499,999
- Band 3 Face Amounts of $500,000 - $999,999
- Band 4 Face Amounts of $1,000,000 - 1,999,999
- Band 5 Face Amounts of $2,000,000 and above
- Six underwriting classes available: Platinum Elite, Platinum Plus, Platinum Choice, Platinum, Gold Plus and Gold as follows:
- Two Gold underwriting classes for nicotine users — providing competitive rates for healthier nicotine users; and,
- Four Platinum underwriting classes for non-nicotine users –giving better ratings for many people who don’t quite qualify for Level Term 2000 preferred rates today.
- Gold underwriting class is available for ages 18-21 (ages 20½-21 eligible for the Gold or Platinum underwriting class).
- Have you read the Agency Insider for the rest of the news that affects you?
- Click here.
- Expanded issue ages: Providing coverage to those who are living and working longer.
- Up to age 75 for 10-year Farmers Value Term
- Up to age 65* for 20-year Farmers Value Term
- Up to age 50* for 30-year Farmers Value Term
- * In OR and WA: 20-Year Products: up to age 60 Gold Classes (Nicotine)
- 30-Year Products: up to age 45 Gold Classes (Nicotine)
For more information about California term life insurance, give Absolute Integrity Insurance Group a call at 888-566-7771.
- Premiums guaranteed for 10, 20 or 30 years
- Coverage to insured’s attained age 90 or the death of the insured.
- Minimum Face Amount $150,000
- Conversion provision (prior to the earlier of 20 years or the insured’s attained age 65) to a permanent plan, subject to policy minimums and maximums
- Benefits and Riders (availability varies by state): Waiver of Premium, Accidental Death Benefit, Children’s Term Rider, Accelerated Benefit Rider for Terminal Illness, Critical Illness-Accelerated Benefit Rider and Disability Income Rider